Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!


Sakura and Syaoran Snowman by ~wishluv on deviantART
I was doodling another Christmas chibi picture as a continuation of last year's doodle but changed my mind last minute because I wanted to draw something more snowy. Luckily, it took very little time.

Merry Christmas 2011!




I love Trans-Siberian Orchestra for Christmas (and in the middle of summer too). While I like both versions of Christmas Canon, I like the children's choir version slightly more than the Christmas Canon Rock version, just because the choir version sounds so angelic.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been on here in so long I'm ashamed xP I love the picture of Sakura and Syaoran, It seems so much like them xD I think the choir shounds so cute too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas !!! have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that drawing. It's really adoreable. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the christmas cannon version too, Wishchan :P Happy New Year!
    ~Layne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Years Wish-chan!! Thanks for being so dedicated to New Trials!

    ReplyDelete