Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Li Syaoran 2011!


Syaoran's Birthday Omake by ~wishluv on deviantART


I'm pretty sure I've celebrated Syaoran's birthday far more frequently than I have Sakura's at this point, though I've probably missed it quite a few times since I have become a fan of Card Captor Sakura. Syaoran's just luckier that his birthday falls in a less busy time of the year, smack in the middle of summer. 

Shockingly enough, I wrote Syaoran's Birthday Special, "Small Wolf's Most Precious Birthday" a decade ago, and to celebrate its ten year anniversary, I finally edited it and reformatted the funky script that kept appearing on the chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to do that. I didn't realize how bad it was! Anyhow, I could really tell the one-shot was a one-shot, because apparently, I didn't even edit it before publishing it. I kept editing minimal, in spirit of keeping the high schooler Wish-chan's writing alive. I think rereading my own writing, I was impressed at how carefree things were back in the golden era of Arc 2 and also somehow I kept foreshadowing things back then. I wonder if the fifteen year old me knew that I would still be writing the same story ten years later. Probably not. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI SYAORAN JULY 13, 2011!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Kawaii! Loved that chapter; so sad things are so dark right now. Please give us a happy ending!!! XD Your artwork is amazing and has progressed well over the years!!

    -Animerulz13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello just wanted to say Happy Birthday Syaoran!!! >.< I usually remember his birthday because it's 2 days before mine ^-^ But anyways I was reading your blog and you have been writing since you were fifteen! :O that is amazing! :D I'm actually fifteen and I've been wanting to start writing a manga of some sort o.O If you have been writing for ten years, you really inspire me! Lately I've been only playing with my ideas, but after this I've been inspired to work mine out!

    Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL This is late~ DX But it's still cute. I miss this Syao-chan and Saku-chan. They were so cute and lovey-dovey (in a completely clueless kind of way). Nice job throwing Syaoran's son's clone in there as Original-Syaoran's reflection. It's ok that hs eye got mixed up. Maybe it isn't a reflection at all, but a chunk of the mirror of truth showing Syao-chan just how horribly crazed his life will become! T^T Please don't torture them anymore. *afraid*

    Thanks for the super cute pictures and update though. Glad to see you are safe. You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute!! I can't believe I haven't seen it until now.

    ReplyDelete