Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy International New Trials Day! Tsubasa World Chronicle Review


Tomoyo's Choice, Leiyun's Determination by wishluv on deviantART


I can't believe it's already the 15th anniversary since I began writing New Trials of Card Captor Sakura. It makes me feel ancient, a bit nostalgic, bittersweet, but mostly grateful to the fans that kept this little fanfic alive all these years. But I think we all share the love for CLAMP and CCS, and sharing with this community has been a great journey. My present is a fanart of Tomoyo, with Leiyun and his Anti-Alliance crew. And young Syaoran of course. It took a lot of restraint not to add Sakura into the picture, but I wanted to do something a little unconventional for me.

I've been especially appreciating all the awesome new fanart that has been springing up both on Facebook and Devianart leading to the the September 1, 2014, anniversary which are all documented at the Fan Projects site. Great musical talent as well if you want a guitar cover of Maroon 5's Payphone over at the Yahoo Group.

I mean, how awesome is this fanart of Meilin and Kai by Dreamfollower?