Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year! Happy 7th Anniversay Yahoo Group!


Cheerleader Kinomoto Sakura by ~wishluv on deviantART


Happy 7th Anniversary Yahoo New Trials Fan Community! The New Trials Ring was launched on February 4, 2004 by the amazing Kirei Blossom and is the biggest active Card Captor Sakura fanfiction Yahoo Group (yes, very specific) on the internet (I think). (And did I count right? I get confused sometimes.) This fanart is dedicated to all of you awesome members of the Group who have provided me endless entertainment, awe and inspiration for the past seven years. It's a shoujo love triangle, and oddly enough, my first "published" fanart of Sakura, Syaoran and Eron together in a fanart. It's about time, right?

Also, Happy 2nd Anniversary wishluv.blogspot.com started on February 3, 2009! I guess February's a pretty eventful month in the New Trials-sphere.



Happy Lunar New Year 2011!!! Can you guess who this it? It's the Black Dragon. Li Jinyu looks brooding and solemn as usual. I'm sure Jinyu's not the best person to celebrate Lunar New Year with, but I made a really rough colored doodle of him the other day. I do have a bunch of concept sketches that I should post up eventually.   

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Wish-chan! The trio fanart makes me giggle. Sakura looks so happy while the guys look very serious. ^_^ And Li Jinyu...oh my gosh. I love the picture. And the dragon in the background? LOVE IT! Overall, a great way to celebrate NT anniversaries. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Wish-chan! Great pictures! :) Can't believe you did yourself, it's really good. ^.^ Sakura's cute, she seems so happy on the picture. And Li Jinyu... o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years! Happy anniversary too Wish-chan! Love your new art by the way, especially the cheerleading/love triangle one. Beautiful colouring.

    ~ Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What incredible pictures!! Just like the chapters, these get better and better each time a new one goes up!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thank you for all you do!!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete